Silverline Painting is currently seeking painters for high-end residential construction in the MDI and Blue Hill areas.
– Apply paint and other coating to drywall and other surfaces
– Sand down or clean surfaces before applying paint
– Patch walls and perform other prep tasks as necessary
– Set up and take down scaffolding for larger jobs
– Clean spray nozzles, brushes, and all other equipment
– High school diploma or GED
– Must be at least 18 years old
– Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
– Physical stamina to perform tasks
– Comfortable working on tall ladders or scaffolding
– Attention to detail
We seek to provide a collaborative, safe & productive working environment and offer the following benefits to you as an employee :
Health insurance (dental and vision coverage available)
Simple IRA with company match
Full time, year round work Monday thru Friday with overtime available if desired
Compensation will be based on experience.
You can express your interest by emailing brandi@nateholyokebuilders.
Please include either a resume or the following:
– Full Name
– Contact Phone
– Email address
– Last 3 positions held – company – supervisor name
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers